Centre Reopening – Re-Opening Monday 29th June
Date(s) - 29/06/2020 - 31/08/2020
Kagyu Samye Dzong Dublin
We are delighted to announce that we will reopen Monday 29th June, in a limited capacity, in line with the current recommendations. We have made some adjustments to our schedule and access to the Centre and ask that you are patient with us as we navigate the new way of doing things.
- The Centre will reopen Monday 29th June for Meditation at 6.30pm, and will be open Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday evenings, and Saturday mornings – see our Regular Programme page for exact details of schedule – **** From 5th August – Meditation Mondays 6.30pm and Saturdays 12pm, and Chenrezi on Wednesdays 6.30pm only due to Summer closure****
- The Centre will only be open for practice – our Shop and Library will remain closed for now (if you need something from the shop, incense etc please let us know and we will organise it for you – if we have it!) and we are unable to facilitate ‘tea and chat’ for now, so please arrive in time for the practice (late-comers will not be admitted once the practice has started) and leave promptly afterwards. This is to protect our volunteers and community.
- We can accomodate 8 people max in the Shrine at any one time – if you intend attending please contact the Centre by phone 01 4537427 in advance so we know how many people will be there – this will avoid us having to turn you away if we are at capacity.
- Please use the hand sanitiser we have provided on arrival, and avoid bringing large bags to the Centre
- We request that you wear a face covering in the Shrine Room – chanting/singing are considered ‘at risk’ activities! This is to protect our volunteers and community
- The Shrine Room will have clearly-designated, socially-distanced places for seating – please sit only in these locations
- Please cooperate with our facilitators and provide your name and contact details on the days you attend – this is to facilitate contact tracing should it be necessary – details will only be used for this purpose.
- If you are in any way unwell – temperature, cough or other symptoms – please stay away until you have recovered. And while you are in the Centre please be kind and observe good health etiquette for the safety of others.
If you are not ready to come back to the Centre just yet you can still continue to participate online with our virtual Sangha – all sessions are broadcast via our Facebook page @buddhismdublin.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon…in a socially distanced fashion!
- Annual Summer Closure
- 01/08/2021 - 06/09/2021
- Living Wisdom - Live webcast teachings from His Holiness Chamgon Kenting Tai Situpa
- 27/06/2021 - 22/08/2021
- Animal Release in honour of His Holiness Karmapa's 35th Birthday
- 56 Inchicore Rd, Kilmainham